Primary School Opening Postponed

Due to an insufficient number of signups, we have put this project on hold for now. If you are still interested, please contact Mary Hood, at

We are currently exploring options for trying this project again at a different location starting in fall, 2018. To express interest, contact me at

If you are interested in a teaching position, also contact me. The new location would probably still be in Cherokee County if we open it in 2018.

Type: Unclassified  Contact   ^top         First   Current   Next >   of 6   Posted: 09/02/17     ID: 1504364438 # 1504364438